A full range of offshore and fabrication services.
As one of Canada’s leading offshore fabricators, Irving Shipbuilding Inc. (ISI) has the technology and capability you’re looking for at our Woodside facilities.
With open access to the Atlantic Ocean in an ice free port, Woodside Industries provides you with a full range of construction, modification, upgrade and maintenance services from its deep-water quayside facilities.
Located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Woodside Industries has exceptional experience and expertise in industrial fabrication, offshore topsides, rig upgrades and also supplements the steel fabrication capability of Halifax Shipyard.
Excellent quayside facilities, fabrication shops and lay-down areas dedicated to offshore work are located adjacent to an extensive array of offshore industry specialty subcontractors.
All our facilities are certified members of ISPS and operate 365 days a year.
• Total undercover fabrication & storage 18,000m2
• Main Assembly Shop 3,400m2
• Load-Out Wharf – total length 229m
• Module Assembly Pad – 13,600m2
• Module Shop - 2500m2
• ISO 9001:2008 registered
1. Main Assembly Shop – 114.5m x 29.9m x 23.7/12.2m. Complete with 2 x 40 tonne, 2 x 20 tonne, 2 x 15 tonne overhead cranes and 2 x 1 tonne crane
2. Pipe Shop – 46.1m x 18.5m
3. Warehouse – 40m x 24.6m, complete with heating & sprinkler systems
4. Additional stores – 15m x 15m
5. Laydown Area – 2,200m2
6. Offices – 600m2
7. Load-Out wharf – total length 229m
8. Module Assembly Pad – 13,600m2
9. Module Shop - 2500m2
Irving Shipbuilding -- Your first call for east coast shipbuilding, conversion, fabrication and repair – (902-423-9271)
Irving Shipbuilding - Integrity, Customer Service and Pride propel every project we undertake.